DEAD THINGS is in the wild, folks. Those of you who pre-ordered it should be getting it today, if you haven’t already. If you got it on your Kindle or Nook then it should be sitting in your e-reader all hot and steamy, like warm, inviting, sticky buns.
For those who have purchased it already, thank you. I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy it. I know you don’t have a lot of time to spare. Thank you for giving me some of that. I will do my best to warrant it and I sincerely hope that you feel it’s time well spent.
Even if you hate the book, which inevitably someone will, thanks for taking a chance on it. I hope that if you don’t enjoy it that it at least helps you hone your preferences and you can move onto a book more to your liking. The last thing I want is for you to waste your time on a book you’re not having fun with. Life’s too short for bad books.
If you’re on the fence allow me to point you to some things that might move you in one direction or another.
You can read the first chapter here.
These fine ladies and gentlemen had some very nice things to say about it.
- RT Book Reviews gave it 4 1/2 stars and named it one of their February top picks
- Publisher’s Weekly seems to have enjoyed it quite a bit.
- My Bookish Ways has some very kind words for it.
- David J Turner over at Electric Meat brings his usual insightful analysis to the story.
- Over at Tree Is A Tree The Govneh liked it quite a lot.
- Criminal Element digs into the meat of the story.
- And Crimespree gives it some encouraging words.
I hope that if you decide to take the chance to pick it up you enjoy it. And if you do I invite you to take a look at some of my other work and, if you have time, write a review over on Amazon or Goodreads.
Again, thank you very much. I really do appreciate it.
Leave a comment